Ace the CAT
Every year more than 1 lac students appear for the CAT, but only few manage to get the desire score. Why? CAT is a competitive exam, assessing you on how you perform as compare to others, making it unpredictable along with tough. But, more than that one need to understand that it is just an aptitude test and only consistency can help you ace it.
Here are few pointers which can help you further in this journey.
1. Clear your doubts on offline vs online coaching. Do not forget, self study is the key.
2. Take more than one test series. As every coaching institute is unique in their content, this will for sure help you in assessing yourself .
3. Do give OliveBoard mocks a try.
4. make sure you give 50+ mocks, this will prepare you for any uncertainty during exam.
5. Try to build your profile too as many institute have provision of profile based calls.
6. Do not give up. Cat-iift-snap-xat-cmat-atma-mat-mhcet, these are all entrance exams for bschools, so after cat you still got chance.
7. Consistency, which this you will not be able to get desired score.
8. Either take admission or do job and try again. Do not go for unnecessary gap year.
Hope you get your dream college. Keep striving towards your goal and never be defeated.
Read more | Career Advice